Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming PC



Release Date: 
Developer: Opus

  • Summary:
  •  You have 30 seconds to save the world....again. Half Minute Hero: The Second coming is the bigger and badder sequel to the world' fastest RPG. Finally available outside Japan exclusively on Steam. Find a quest, level up, equip some loot, and slay the Evil Lord, all in half a minute.



Awesome sequel.
Even though I still agree hmh 1 was better and had the certain charm. You just can't justify giving this game a below 8
 score!!

for me Hmh1 was just better because the idea was new. I think it's quite hard to make a sequel to games with a certain gimmick. Adding a lot of cool new stuff is hard in a game totally based on the '30 second' idea.

I still adored the art, music and the bosses, and i'll probably find myself grinding and speedrunning again! certainly worth it. And big thumbs up to teh developers to give the permanent 25% off for hmh1 owners (steam)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
@DHEN